The Lotus Cars Community banner

141 - 160 of 3047 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Aedo said:
No high res available but check out this thread for loads more photos by the same photographer.
Are you sure it's the same photographer? Maybe he'll be nice enough to give us a high-res version of this one

·
Registered
958 Posts
Who has the picture of the Storm T Exige going under a bridge? Its an action shot. Everything is blurred except for the car. B&W photo.

Awsome pic!!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Exigent - skiddo posted that same picture in the other thread, so I'm guessing it's the same photog. However, him and a couple mates have similar cars (S1 Exige, S2 Exige and S2 Elise) and go on trips together, so maybe it's one of their shots. However, he's definitely the guy you should ask for the bigger version.

·
Super Moderator
5,453 Posts
AnsisK said:
Exigent - skiddo posted that same picture in the other thread, so I'm guessing it's the same photog. However, him and a couple mates have similar cars (S1 Exige, S2 Exige and S2 Elise) and go on trips together, so maybe it's one of their shots. However, he's definitely the guy you should ask for the bigger version.
skiddo makes his living as a photographer and is reluctant to supply hi-res images. See it the following quotes from the Storm Ti thread.

mopho said:
skiddo said:
i'm a little nervous about hi res images knocking about, tbh.
I feel the same way, I kind of dislike being asked for hi res versions of my images, I make my living from taking pictures, I don't want to give away my work for free
Passing out high res images on forums makes it even more difficult [than it already is] to control where that image goes

tbh despite the flattery, I find it a bit rude of people to ask, especially when they get all snippy when you politely say no

Ask politely but if the answer is no please accept that politely as well (I mean - we do want him to keep posting here!!!)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I had no intention of asking for anything, just directing any questions to skiddo. I fully respect his stance on that sort of thing, although I hardly consider it rude to simply ask, not everyone knows he's a star photographer or is sensitive about giving things out for free. Although if the person does get upset with the denial of their request, like mopho said, then yeah, that is completely impolite. Property is property.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Well, I'll just ask here. Skiddo: I, and certainly a few others, would love to see a hi-res version of that picture posted here (or e-mailed to me). It's a wild shot and I would love to be able to use it as a background image. I have no intention of distributing it.

If you don't want to .. that's understandable. Just please keep the great Exige pictures coming. :bow:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Actually what I said was correct. I answered my own question from a couple posts ago.

I do like the pictures you are reffering to though! :up:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I wish I could take a drive in the Moutains. Wow. Stunning scenery. I can just feel the crisp, clean air.

I need to move. :wallbang:

141 - 160 of 3047 Posts