The Lotus Cars Community banner

161 - 180 of 3055 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I like this shot. I use it for my Desktop.

intercooler.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
onedaylotusowner said:
Lugano?

Lake Lucerne right?

I was there!!
The town Lugano is on Lake Lugano at the southern (Italian) border. Lucerne is in inner Switzerland on Lake Lucerne (or, to use the local name, Vierwaldstättersee).

This is neither. Want another guess? :) I'll give you a couple of clues: it's the cleanest lake, it's further north and it has a village on the northern shore that has no access for cars.

Here's a view looking directly towards where that other shot was taken:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pic of my black S plus a couple of Exiges at Le Mans last year and a collection of Elans plus a nice(?) Esprit. Enjoy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Enough of these shiney cars!

Mrd06's is particularly stunning – as long as he doesn't drive it for more than a few hundred yards (I know from my own experience of black cars).

Just in case anyone sholuld get the impression that we all keep our Exige as mere "garage jewellery", here are a couple of shots of mine at a wet airfield day yesterday :D :up:

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Beat-
Those are great pics.

I'll throw one in for color variety.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
speedyK said:
The town Lugano is on Lake Lugano at the southern (Italian) border. Lucerne is in inner Switzerland on Lake Lucerne (or, to use the local name, Vierwaldstättersee).

This is neither. Want another guess? :) I'll give you a couple of clues: it's the cleanest lake, it's further north and it has a village on the northern shore that has no access for cars.

Here's a view looking directly towards where that other shot was taken:
Speedy, that is not easy to guess, not even for someone who travels Switzerland frequently. How about the 'Walensee', the Exige-free village would be 'Quinten'? :)

161 - 180 of 3055 Posts