The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I don't see them listed in the parts book - so maybe not. Do you still have yours? I know on a set of Type72 seats (same as Exige but different logo) one fell out. A little fabric glue fixed the issue.

·
Administrator
8,283 Posts

Reactions: cvstar9Elise

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't see them listed in the parts book - so maybe not. Do you still have yours? I know on a set of Type72 seats (same as Exige but different logo) one fell out. A little fabric glue fixed the issue.
Thanks for the reply. I am actually looking at buying a nice exige s that looks to have one of those piece missing so just doing due diligence. I don't think the seller has it. I"ll double check. Thanks again.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I replied to that thread. Hopefully OP sheds some light to the issue. Thanks bro

·
Administrator
8,283 Posts
Reactions: cvstar9Elise

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
302 Posts
I added the parts I found when researching having a custom-upholstered exige-style seat made.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Elise SC
15 Posts
Did anybody end up finding this dang part? I need the one on the left side of the seat pictured in the original post. The link directly above my reply (in post #10) appears to be dead. Man is it hard to find the random plastic bits for these cars...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts

·
Administrator
8,283 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts