The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is an 06 Exige Rear Clam with some minor damage on the back edge (see pic). I bought it from another LT member to convert my Elise over, but I just blew my motor, so I need to sell to pay for a new one.

$1,900 plus shipping (cost me 200$ for a 500 mile transport).
Located in Blacksburg, VA

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still have it. fairly firm on price (these are pretty rare nowadays). Plus I still need to pay for a new motor.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Does this bolt right up to an Elise or is other body work required? Considering purchasing either a slightly damaged Elise rear or Exige rear for a rainy day (that I hope never comes).

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Does this bolt right up to an Elise or is other body work required? Considering purchasing either a slightly damaged Elise rear or Exige rear for a rainy day (that I hope never comes).
its not a direct fit, but it is doable...

mounting points & hardware are different from an elise to exige

·
Registered
479 Posts
^Thanks.

I've read a few threads here and there about swapping clams between the cars, but that was a while back. I seem to remember certain years being pretty much plug and play while others required some work as you mention.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really? I thought it fit right up? I'll try to test fit it and check when I get a chance.

Also have the hatch available if the clam sells (if not its going on my Elise one way or another)

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I am interested in the Exige rear hatch if still available. I have an 07 Exige S with some damage to the hatch and am looking for a replacement.
I am very new to posting on the site (but have been a member for a while as I was reading threads to help with my purchase).
Please let me know.
thanks
gw

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, decided to fix up the clam and keep it. I'll have an Elise clam and lid if anyone needs one though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts