The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Exige S 2007 Wheel Spec

8K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Trendy Exige 
#1 ·
Hi Guys, just want to know Exige S 2007 wheel spec, offset, P.C.D.
I'm looking for custom wheel to fit front 235/40-17 and rear 275 or 265/35-18, just like Elise race car by Hypersport.
What wheel offset should it be? Don't worry on power and ride height. I got Komotec 280 HP behind my shoulder and Bilstien height adjustable damper.
Regards/Chale

#3 ·
I like the way you think Chale!

Go wide is good....you need more tread since you have the Komotec SC.

The 2007 Exige wheels sizes are different than the S240 and newer models. The matte black wheels that came with the '07 Exige S are in fact wider 0.5 inch wider both front and back on the width.

Bolt Pattern: 4x100
Fronts: 16x6.5 ET31 13.35lbs
Rears : 17x7.5 ET38 16.10lbs

You don't want to go too wide on the rear if your fronts are widen only moderately. Otherwise, you would create a severe oversteer with your handling.

Best of luck and I demand to see pictures once you have achieved the look that your aiming for. :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.