The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Any around? Dealers, used, new, etc...

Thanks.
If new, what exactly are you looking for? I may be able to steer you in the right direction.

PS-What city and state do you reside in? Thanks

Abe

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If new, what exactly are you looking for? I may be able to steer you in the right direction.

PS-What city and state do you reside in? Thanks

Abe
<--------- City and State

Exige S 240 is what I am looking for.

edit: I know where the local dealer is, and what they have. They do not have one.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
<--------- City and State

Exige S 240 is what I am looking for.

edit: I know where the local dealer is, and what they have. They do not have one.
My apologies, what I should have said and what I meant was, what color and options are you looking for? Thanks

Abe

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My apologies, what I should have said and what I meant was, what color and options are you looking for? Thanks

Abe
Are there so many available that I can be choosy?

Color is not such a big deal.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Are there so many available that I can be choosy?

Color is not such a big deal.
I'm sorry, usually when someone is asking about a car, they usually have a color and/or option in mind and all I was trying to do is help, sorry about that, won't happen again.

Abe

·
Registered
125 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
As a former Lotus Sales Manager, I have a bunch of connections with dealers and can locate one for you if you would like. Abe can also hook you up. Feel free to contact either of us if you have any questions or need help.......

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
wallabyguy has been very helpful with getting me information on other cars that people were comparing mine to. Thanks again.
While I am currently not officially working for Lotus as a dealer, I continue to feel a duty to the enthusiasts, my former customers and company to work on their behalf in any manner required.

Phone is always open to any Lotus questions........

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Noobified,

You have a PM :)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm sorry, usually when someone is asking about a car, they usually have a color and/or option in mind and all I was trying to do is help, sorry about that, won't happen again.

Abe
I wasnt trying to be rude, I am jsut trying to keep my options open and not limit myself to certain colors.

Thank you for your help and I will take all of it I can get.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I wasnt trying to be rude, I am jsut trying to keep my options open and not limit myself to certain colors.

Thank you for your help and I will take all of it I can get.
No worries,

I just sent you a pm that might help :up:

Abe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts