The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
two options to include photos.

The easiest is to press "post Reply" and below the text box you will see another button - "manage attachments". Press that and you can then attach the images :)

If the images are too large (~1000x800 pixels is as big as you want on screen) you can go to the gallery - LotusTalk Lotus Gallery and upload them there. The gallery automatically resizes photos and provides a shortcut to paste into the thread.

If that doesn't help send me a PM and I'll get you to email the photos to me and I'll post them.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Use photobucket to upload them.
Even myspace and facebook can do it.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Thanks for the pics. The seat looks cool.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
No floor mats? None at all??? Did that really save weight?

I would have rather kept the floor mats and had the radio and speakers left out.

I also thought the show car and those pictured in the UK had alacantara around the center vents - above the radio.

Last impression - the side and rear graphics are still goofy and work against the cars lines. I know they are removable - but I bet that one on the rear is a headache if you have star shield on - now it will cost you extra to get that off.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I also thought the show car and those pictured in the UK had alacantara around the center vents - above the radio.
You are right. Plus, the top of the dash extending to the windshield should be carbon. Can't tell if it is in these photos, but I'm doubtful.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Yes, I heard the dash speakers were deleted. It looks great.
I just double check the earlier postings and the show car in LA did not have speakers or covers. So are the speakers deleted and just covers are there? If so, that would be kind of silly when it could have just been left smooth. Oh yeah - the LA show car did have floor mats in it too.

While on the subject of the radio (which again I would have left out and kept the floor mats) what kind is it and does it have the ipod interface? I don't see the wire in the passenger side.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
You are right. Plus, the top of the dash extending to the windshield should be carbon. Can't tell if it is in these photos, but I'm doubtful.

The dash is carbon fiber - you are right that it is hard to tell in these photos, but if you look closely at the drivers speaker you can see some of the CF pattern just beneath.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
WANT!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts