The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
The Lotus Cars North America office near sunny Atlanta informs us that only 50 examples of the 2009 Lotus Exige S 260 Sport will make it to us, starting right now at $74,995. Worth it? That's immaterial because, boy, do those 50 customers have something to look forward to.
:shift: Yeah - I look forward every day after work.

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm so glad Lotus is only planning on importing only 50 Exige S260. That's smart, because I am getting tired of our Lotus cars taking a plunge on the price when it comes to true market value. :mad:

These cars were only produced 300 units per year just within North America and yet we take huge losses. Its all because of the previous owners who didn't know what they got themselves into when they made that impulse buy on the Lotus and then turn it around and dump it because they couldn't juggle their finances. :wallbang:

The Lotus should be perceived as a rare gem and it shall appreciate in value damn it! :thwack: All my pent up frustration needs to be vented out. I'm sure many of you feel the same way as I do but wish to keep their opinions behind close doors.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I'm so glad Lotus is only planning on importing only 50 Exige S260. That's smart, because I am getting tired of our Lotus cars taking a plunge on the price when it comes to true market value. :mad:

These cars were only produced 300 units per year just within North America and yet we take huge losses. Its all because of the previous owners who didn't know what they got themselves into when they made that impulse buy on the Lotus and then turn it around and dump it because they couldn't juggle their finances. :wallbang:

The Lotus should be perceived as a rare gem and it shall appreciate in value damn it! :thwack: All my pent up frustration needs to be vented out. I'm sure many of you feel the same way as I do but wish to keep their opinions behind close doors.
haha :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts