The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Exige S tune & 2bular Headers - SOLD

2007 Lotus Exige S ECU & 2bular headers with new 2bular gasket: was $1200, NOW $1000 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

The OEM ECU was flash tuned by Charlie X for the following set-up: 2bular headers, 2bular sport cat, 2bular 6 X18 exhaust, cup airbox, RLS intercooler. Mustang Dyno plot for this setup is 276HP at the wheels and 176 ft lbs torque on my car.

For all those inquiring minds, the only reason I am selling the ECU is I went to a Koldfire tune for smaller pulley last year (I bought a new ECU to reflash) and the 2bular headers were an extra I had for my spare engine. I figured who ever wanted the ECU would need the headers too.

This ECU is only for Exige S and will not work with the black dash gauges.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduction. Both for $1000. Shipped. Look at the Dyno plot, this tune is a big gain in HP.

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. This is an amazing deal. Can't believe someone hasn't snatched this up.

·
Registered
236 Posts
You sell the headers apart?

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the minute I sell the headers someone will want the ECU and the headers. If someone just wants just the ECU then I will sell the headers separately. Charles, I think I own most of the CF parts you make ;-)

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
I think the minute I sell the headers someone will want the ECU and the headers. If someone just wants just the ECU then I will sell the headers separately. Charles, I think I own most of the CF parts you make ;-)
Thank you for your purchases.

Too bad, that ECU is Fed, otherwise I don't mind to have it.

Does the header heat coated?

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The header is coated with heat treated paint. Its the same I have on my car. Seems to work well, I have never had any problems and I have ripped out most of the insulation from the rear engine area.

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
The header is coated with heat treated paint. Its the same I have on my car. Seems to work well, I have never had any problems and I have ripped out most of the insulation from the rear engine area.
Is it good for OEM Cat? Or need any other fitment for this header to mate with factory car?

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have only used the 2bular Sport CAT or a CAT delete pipe so I don't know.

·
Registered
541 Posts
You need the 2bular cat or connector pipe for the headers ... won't connect to the stock cat ... also hands off, I've got first dibs on the headers as I PM'ed over a month ago :)

Cheers,
Zoomby_U

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've got five people interested in the headers. I really don't want to sell them separately from the ECU but will do so for $600 including shipping for headers & gasket only.

The order of the people who inquired about the headers are:

Zoomby
Stekki
TomRev
Keinayo
HKFever

Those five have first dibs and in order of list above. Let me know.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Certified Lotus, did 2bular applied the thermal coating?

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Certified Lotus, did 2bular applied the thermal coating?
I don't know. Bought this from another member of this forum.

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD both header and ECU to one person.

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts