The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exige seat for sale, works on either side and comes with passenger side rail. Seat has been slotted for sub belt mount and is in good overall shape. $900 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trying to source some brackets that will adapt this to my miata. I am very interested so long as I can find the right brackets. I didnt know that the seats were symmetric between the driver and pass side.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had this seat as a driver side in my car, bolts to the OEM slides. The passenger side mount came with it so I’m including it here. The seat has pretty standard mount points so should be easy to fashion something using the included mount if you can’t find and off the shelf solution. Would be a great seat for a Miata.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still for sale...

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Trying to source some brackets that will adapt this to my miata. I am very interested so long as I can find the right brackets. I didnt know that the seats were symmetric between the driver and pass side.
I have Elise seats in my Miata DD and I used these brackets: https://www.flipsidecustoms.com/product-page/lotus-elise-seat-bracket-kit

I had good luck with the vendor, but I think some others have had some complaints, so caveat emptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts