The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need inner taillights for 2007+ exige . Led only. will take 2 but only need one.

·
Vendor
359 Posts
Still need one!

Unless people have a stock pile, I am positive everyone is waiting for one. They have been on backorder from Lotus since middle of last year.

:shrug:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have gotten two scammers so far.:clap: any word on when they will be off back order?

·
Vendor
359 Posts

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts
Good luck.

I was on the same boat before....even called up the manufacturer and was told tough luck.
Suppose eliseparts is our only friend? Someone should replicate these!!! I have UK Spec Exige S and my inner LED Taillights are soooo burnt out I don't even turn them on to use them no more lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
945 Posts

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine is also the spot where the reverse light goes in .i guess leaving my car cover in the trunk for an extended length of time caused it to melt. If anybody had a broken housing where the back part is still good I could probably fix mine with some time and backwoods engineering.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man somebody had one up for like 2 minutes and it sold,doesn't anybody look at the want ads before they list their item?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Somebody has to have one they don't need.

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts
I placed an order with Stratton Motor Company last week. ETA early April. 40 units in line ahead if my pair, and I'm talking about the US spec inner pair...can't wait!!! Call them up!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I may have to do this.I was hoping to find something sooner as inspection is this month.

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts
I got an email from them early April that the ETA delivery time to Stratton will be late June.........................…...............lol.......where's my Porsche??? Lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The led's can be burned out I don't care I just need the housing. Somebody has to have one sitting around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts