The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my power adders as I am moving to K24. This is everything you need to convert your Exige to 240/265 SAE WHEEL horsepower. It is a huge difference over stock.

Everyone wants me to part out the manifold. I won't do that till the ECU's are sold as I am kind of stranded with them without the parts...

Package $5000:
Pump gas 240 WHP ecu
Pump gas 265 WHP ecu
Injectors + 2 spare
Pully
CAI
Exhaust Manifold with Vband
Muffler delete pipe
Test pipe
Muffler
Surge Tank with Custom plumbing (all earls AN hose and fittings) includes but not shown the line from the fuel tank to the surge tank and the fuel return T that goes in the fill hose.
BOE intercooler with HK fever 4" shroud.

I will sell the intercooler on its own with the shroud and 4" duct for $900+shipping at any time.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few questions about this one but no takers yet. $4900 for everything? Remember this is a much more powerful setup IRL (on the track) then the Rev 300 as it has an intercooler. Throw on the race gas tune and beat up on cars with 500 whp.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, happy to start to part out if someone takes the ECU's first.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
4,692 Posts
Kevin, Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but are they black dash(CAN) or white dash(K-line) ECUs?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really thought there would be some more interest in this? Anyone have questions? Concerns? This setup is much faster then VF2 cars I have been on track with. It is the real deal.

·
Registered
454 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can do about $4200 with the 2nd ECU and muffler removed.

·
Registered
372 Posts
tempting, I have had these parts in the checkout a few times but never pulled the trigger. I need to take care of my suspension first, and the fact that I’m in the middle of a kitchen remodel puts a bit of a drag on my wallet...
what manifold is that? DMC?
I know you take care of your car, and I would not hesitate to buy parts form you despite them bing dirty ;)

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, quick pull the trigger before Danny does! One day I will get them cleaned up better and make a better add I guess, just have had more pressing things to do lately, but now the evora is sold and the Exige is on the way back together I might have more time free.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts