The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a couple of extra things from my V6 cup. I have two factory cup exhaust back boxes $1500.00 each, great condition, (no bypass valve). The wheels and hoosier slicks in excellent condition $1800.00 OBO.

Thanks

Jpr

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Jpr,
Possible interest in the V6 Cup Wheels and Hoosiers.
Any curbing or issues with the rims? Cosmetics?
How many miles/heat cycles on the Hoosiers?
Thanks,
Doug Brown
#914-419-5630 Mobile

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Interested in the wheels as well.

However, that's not a normal factory finish for those wheels, so were they like that when you got the car, or did you have them refinished? They were damaged?

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Can the s2 4 bolt be adapted to use those wheels? If so I’d love to see it! GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It can't. You could get the fronts to fit, just barely, but there is literally no way to get a spacer small enough to fit the rears. Trust me, I've contacted many custom spacer manufacturers to come to this conclusion.

Literally the only way to fit these wheels to an S2 would be to also get the brakes, and hubs, and all necessary bits to make that work. Not so bad on the front, but on the rear (Evora) it'd be massively cost prohibitive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The wheel look like they have not been used but for once or twice. The finish on them is otherwise identical to the wheels installed on the car. Most of these were black from the factory. They have no scrapes or dings that I can see.

Jpr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts