The Lotus Cars Community banner
101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
@Kwise1 I need to fit new clams to my V6 Cup-R. Can I get you to come over and do that for me? ;) :) I have plenty of beer as payment! :p

Honestly, your work is fantastic and I always believe that the owner of a car should do what makes them happy. Others may not like it or understand it but it's only the owner's pleasure that matters.

Later,
Eldon

·
Registered
159 Posts
@Kwise1 I need to fit new clams to my V6 Cup-R. Can I get you to come over and do that for me? ;) :) I have plenty of beer as payment! :p

Honestly, your work is fantastic and I always believe that the owner of a car should do what makes them happy. Others may not like it or understand it but it's only the owner's pleasure that matters.

Later,
Eldon
Thanks man I appreciate the complement, and if you’re in Arizona I’d be happy to help. Prior to the lotus I had a FRS with a full rocket bunny wide body kit I also installed myself. I was also the guy my friends turned to to help install or learn how to install their kits or other parts. I have no problem helping a fellow enthusiast. But like you said each owner has their own view of what to do to their car that makes them happy and it’s not my position to judge or try to discourage them. I’ve fit many kits, some went on smooth others not so much. And some which I personally didn’t care for, doesn’t mean I would continuously try to persuade them otherwise.

I do custom audio as well

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Sure I cannot get you to take a short vacation to Charlotte, NC. Could possibly arrange some interesting tours! :p

I will be going through a small part of Arizona on my way out to Spring Mountain in about a month.

Later,
Eldon

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sure I cannot get you to take a short vacation to Charlotte, NC. Could possibly arrange some interesting tours! :p

I will be going through a small part of Arizona on my way out to Spring Mountain in about a month.

Later,
Eldon
lol sorry man. I did live in Fayetteville close to Pope Air Force base back before I retired from the military

·
Registered
159 Posts

Brackets and hardware arrived. I got the brackets to fit without additional bodywork. Had to substitute the 2 parts that hold the access panel down in the front since they’re unavailable through lotus. Ended up using bolts, rubber washers and jam nuts. Seems to work well

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Nice job on the wheel wells! :)(y) I've always hated doing bodywork. Mechanically or electrically I'll work on them all day. The one thing I hated about racing was having to come home and work on the body when I would rather be improving the suspension.

Keep up the good work,
Eldon

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice job on the wheel wells! :)(y) I've always hated doing bodywork. Mechanically or electrically I'll work on them all day. The one thing I hated about racing was having to come home and work on the body when I would rather be improving the suspension.

Keep up the good work,
Eldon
Thanks man, it should be ready for paint after this weekend. I’m eager to get it finished

·
Registered
626 Posts
These would really set off that modern look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
159 Posts
These would really set off that modern look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are nice but not for me lol

101 - 120 of 129 Posts