The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJpaheivyko&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJpaheivyko&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Just some fun with my Exige. :nanner2::nanner2::nanner2::nanner2:

Jim

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
That's pretty damn cool man. So you had someone filming the person flying and filming. Cool! Neat house/garage in the background too. Wish I had that much space...
Cheers!
Skottoman

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Great vid...but wasn't this already posted or am I experiencing deja vu again??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Really Awesome video ^^.
But had to be a torture to drive the Exige sooooo slow in the corners :p.
Great Video, great car :cool:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Great video! Well done! Original !

·
Registered
584 Posts
That is the coolest vid - nice presentation, and great color car too!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I think I am more transfixed by the helicam than the car!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cool Video!
That was always my dream to have this car and a helicopter with a cam. In the meantime I have the car but what cam did you use and how did you check the car is in focus?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
saweet video.

Now lets do some highspeed footage. ;):clap:

·
Registered
11 Posts
:clap: Geez..I don't know what could have been more fun..driving the vehicle, flying the helo, or shooting the video. Well Done!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
That's a great video Jim! You've combined my two favorite hobbies!

I wanted to share with you an experience I had last year that I think you might appreciate- I was on the set of a realestate ad that involved my parents home in Liberty Park- Originamics produced the ad, and Flying-cam was a sub-contractor hired to shoot ariel footage with one of their $10k+ helis- The helicopters are quite large, and carry HD cameras- All of those involved in the making of this ad were really a great bunch of folks, and It was a great experience watching this process come together- Check out the Flying-cam site if you get a few minutes-

Michael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts