The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This morning was slow, so my business partner and I decided to snap some photos.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Nice pics! Those are two of my favorite cars. Even though the SRT-10 is big and heavy it is still a blast. :coolnana:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!
Yes, it's a complete different animal! If I had the money I would have an ACR in the garage to replace the Exige!

·
Registered
77 Posts
very cool shots! not bad! i think the back ground is perfect, its so dull, the colors so flat so it allows the cars to stand out.

beautiful.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Always thought the Viper would look better with an open mouth like the Exige, can someone photoshop out the cross "+" at the front intake?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Always thought the Viper would look better with an open mouth like the Exige, can someone photoshop out the cross "+" at the front intake?
That would look mean. :evil:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Maybe I was wrong it looks like pikachu. rotfl

·
Registered
531 Posts
I see your point, the glowing cheeks don't help the grill-less Viper. Though this car looks a little more like pikachu.

This car looks like mellow Pikachu. The Viper looks like Pikachu when he is pissed off.

·
Registered
361 Posts
looking at the pictures i see some exposure problems, touched 2 up a bit.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Very Nice! The vipers really cool, a Modded SRT-10 has the N-Ring record I think, great car. I love the contrast in color. The Vipers color stands out more, but the Exige looks deadly :evil:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks udlose03, those look 100x better. It was really foggy when we took the pictures.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts