The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Pimping said:
I found this picture, Interesting!!
I think it is the fact that the soft top is on that Pimping finds interesting:) We have all seen the topless Exige but this is the first pic I have seen with a soft top on:bow:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
meat said:
Ummmm, so why not just buy an Elise???

Maybe I'm missing something???
i still don't understand what the difference is between the Elise w/ Sport Pack and the Exige. Seems like just an aero kit.

-Steve

·
Registered
394 Posts
Pimping said:
I found this picture, Interesting!!
Ill take one of those front lip spoilers, side pods, and wing for my elise please. Well, the wing maybe not but I really like the side pods and front lip spoiler!!

Adam p

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
offroadr35 said:
i still don't understand what the difference is between the Elise w/ Sport Pack and the Exige. Seems like just an aero kit.

-Steve
This is my point - the new Exige is basically an Elise Coupe with sport suspension.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
meat said:
Ummmm, so why not just buy an Elise???

Maybe I'm missing something???
I don't believe you can get the LSS in Europe. Am I wrong in thinking that?

For some reason I was under the impression that the only way to get the LSS in Europe was to get the Exige (or have Lotus Motorsport modify your car).

·
Supporting Vendor
4,199 Posts
BrianK said:

For some reason I was under the impression that the only way to get the LSS in Europe was to get the Exige (or have Lotus Motorsport modify your car).
You are correct. At least for now.

·
shay2nak
24,991 Posts
originally posted by MickOpalak
It's been done before.
are you talkin about boob jobs? :clap:

awesome pic Pimping, welcome to da board. I would buy the exige in a heartbeat. and with a popable top it's even more appealing. :clap:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Based on the specifications and parts that I have seen so far, it looks like it would be fairly easy to convert a Federal Elise to a European Exige. I will see if I can put together a list of the Federal Elise options and Lotus Sport parts for a conversion.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks shay2nak

Aletes great info. Mmmmmmmmm the Exige does do it for me although i would like to see the supercharged come about!!:clap:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts