The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did y'all see the Black Enzo at our last meet??
This time some of us will plan a nice "leisurely cruise"....

Sunday, February 16th, 2014 - Legends Parking Lot at the corner of Carnelian and Baseline, Rancho Cucamonga 8:00 am

Based upon the enthusiastic response for our new location, for our next meeting we are returning to the “Legends” restaurant and adjoining parking lot at the South/East corner of Carnelian and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. (Address for your GPS: 8775 Baseline Rd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (909) 941-9555).

Legends turned out to be a great venue for us. Plenty of parking and fantastic food for the hungry.

Legends Parking lot at the South/East corner of Baseline and Carnelian. There is a McDonalds on the corner and Legends is just East of the McDonalds. Entering from Baseline, I would recommend using the southern most driveway on Carnelian and circling around the southern side of the business complex then north to the parking area. (See map with highlights.)

Directions:

From the 210 Freeway, take the CARNELIAN off-ramp SOUTH to BASELINE. According to feedback we received, this route is the best way to arrive...absent it taking you way out of your way. Taking the 10 freeway off-ramp and driving up Vineyard/Carnelian will subject you to many stop lights.

From the 10 Freeway, take the VINEYARD off-ramp NORTH to BASELINE (NOTE: Vineyard turns into Carnelian after Foothill Blvd.)

Hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'm not missing it this time. I hope that Enzo makes it out too, my cousin's High School is having a fundraising car show for their auto shop program. The kids would flip to see that Enzo and maybe you're Carrera GT???

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not missing it this time. I hope that Enzo makes it out too, my cousin's High School is having a fundraising car show for their auto shop program. The kids would flip to see that Enzo and maybe you're Carrera GT???
Would be great to have kids come join.
CGT is very likely.
Only because my S260 has been at the dealer for it seems like forever. Miss it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Anthony
604 Posts
In!

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE:
We will meet at 8 am at Legends

Drive will commence at around 10:30 up to Mt Baldy through GMR

Haig has graciously offered to BBQ at his home in LaVerne, which is right next to Glendora. So we will rally after the run to Haig's BBQ around noon!!!

See you all there, and bring your Octane!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I PM'd Krule about caravaning in and he isn't making it now, but I am, which should keep the same numbers, and I'm also in for the run and BBQ if it's not too late to RSVP.

Where exactly in the lot are we meeting. Your first post mentions a "map with highlights", except there doesn't appear to be one. :)

Cheers.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts