The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again! We had a great turnout with a nice run through GMR last time, finished by a BBQ!

Sunday, March 9th, 2014 - Legends Parking Lot at the corner of Carnelian and Baseline, Rancho Cucamonga 8:00 am to 10:00..or…

This will be our third event at our new location; the “Legends” restaurant and adjoining parking lot at the South/East corner of Carnelian and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga (Address for your GPS: 8775 Baseline Rd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (909) 941-9555).

Legends Parking lot at the South/East corner of Baseline and Carnelian. There is a McDonalds on the corner and Legends is just East of the McDonalds. Entering from Baseline, I would recommend using the southern most driveway on Carnelian and circling around the southern side of the business complex then north to the parking area. (See map with highlights.)

Directions:

From the 210 Freeway, take the CARNELIAN off-ramp SOUTH to BASELINE. According to feedback we received, this route is the best way to arrive...absent it taking you way out of your way. Taking the 10 freeway off-ramp and driving up Vineyard/Carnelian will subject you to many stop lights.

From the 10 Freeway, take the VINEYARD off-ramp NORTH to BASELINE (NOTE: Vineyard turns into Carnelian after Foothill Blvd.)

I'll be organizing a special spirited run through some awesome roads! Bring your octane!

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are we gonna do the drive too?

Absolutely!
I'm actually organizing a longer drive in a different area that is safer with clearer roads...details to follow.

Ramtin we don't want those ricers to take your rear end out.
Bring your orange bullet!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you're heading out to the SGV after the meet, I might be able to meet up out here for the drive.
Our route will be basically from IE we will be taking 210 W to Sunland....probably between 10-11am. You can catch us on the way there

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Our route will be basically from IE we will be taking 210 W to Sunland....probably between 10-11am. You can catch us on the way there
You're driving from the IE to Sunland? ... and then what?

- z

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
I have a map routed for a nice drive through that area. We may end up doing lunch in Pasadena after the run.

If I wanted to hook up with you guys when you get into the Sunland area ... what time might that be? ...and would you be stopping somewhere in that area for a break or something?

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I wanted to hook up with you guys when you get into the Sunland area ... what time might that be? ...and would you be stopping somewhere in that area for a break or something?

Yessir, there is a gas station in Sunland where we will probably convene for some of us to re-octane.
I'll find out which one it is.
We should expect to be there between 10:30-11

I will be in my Exige this time. I expect at least 10 Loti on this run, some Ferraris and Pcars and a nice orange McLaren

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We should do a lunch after, Din Tai Fung in Arcadia or somewhere else!

I'm down for that...let's think of a place with good parking. The drive will drop us into the La Canada area.

Looks like Loti are the majority thus far...

1. Plastique999 - S260

2. M2G2 - Scud

3. Ms M2G2 - 430

4. Battlefield drums - Elise

5. Ramtin1000 - MP4-12C

6. Notorious - Elise

7. Livetodrive - Elise

8. Zen dude - Elise

9. GStephan - Exige

10. DocWill - 458

11. 150shot - 911

12. Ferrame - CS/Scud

15. Your cool car here

·
Back to the Future, again
6,205 Posts
1. Plastique999 - S260

2. M2G2 - Scud

3. Ms M2G2 - 430

5. Ramtin1000 - MP4-12C

6. Notorious - Noble M400 (minor correction):D

7. Livetodrive - Elise

8. Zen dude - Elise

9. GStephan - Exige

10. DocWill - 458

11. 150shot - 911

12. Ferrame - CS/Scud

15. Your cool car here

Wouldn't recommend DTF in Arcadia for the horrible parking and the even worse parking habits of the people that park there.:facepalm

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1. Plastique999 - S260

2. M2G2 - Scud

3. Ms M2G2 - 430

5. Ramtin1000 - MP4-12C

7. Livetodrive - Elise

8. Zen dude - Elise

9. GStephan - Exige

10. DocWill - 458

11. 150shot - 911

12. Ferrame - CS/Scud

15. Your cool car here

Wouldn't recommend DTF in Arcadia for the horrible parking and the even worse parking habits of the people that park there.:facepalm

Both Major corrections noted ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Would love to join you guys again, after last months "gentle" drive. But not sure what a "spirited run" entails. -eek-

However we had some of my family from the UK over last week, and as she took time to spend with them, I'd feel too bad bailing out on her this weekend.

Next month, maybe. :shrug:

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Would love to join you guys again, after last months "gentle" drive. But not sure what a "spirited run" entails. -eek-

However we had some of my family from the UK over last week, and as she took time to spend with them, I'd feel too bad bailing out on her this weekend.

Next month, maybe. :shrug:

Cheers.
Hahha....it was great having you join us last meet Eddie - you got to break in your Exige nicely.

No worries, we hold these meetings monthly.

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1. Plastique999 - S260

2. M2G2 - Scud

3. Ms M2G2 - 430

5. Ramtin1000 - MP4-12C

7. Livetodrive - Elise

8. Zen dude - Elise