The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bud sent me a link to my car on 'Exotic Spotter'

Apparently people take pictures of random encounters with 'exotics' and post them up. Mine is on page 12 (LOWTUS plate) in Geneva, IL and then on 14 in Schaumburg, IL.

Lotus Elise spotted in Geneva, Illinois on 07/05/2011

Anyone else's on there? Fun site.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Didn't make the cut. Maybe next year. :p
Quite a little bit of everything from a little bit of everywhere.
Lambos and Ferraris mostly dominate it all.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Have recognized at least three other members' (or in one case, former member) cars. Haven't seen my own, though.

ETA: Saw at least 6-8 cars from other members. I didn't see my own car, though there was a local impostor! Another yellow 06 Exige with stripes, in LA!! But a few details were missing or changed.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm on page 5! :):cool:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
my evora is in there prior to my purchase..but not recently and neither is my Elise

·
Registered
305 Posts
There is a friends Yellow Elise but no Blue or even Starlight Elise for me. Sucks

·
Registered
2011 Persian Blue Elise R(S)
819 Posts
Damn, when you plug in Lotus and "all" Loti show on the page (before you input in model), in the 2nd row of pictures, the 2nd one from the left, is a picture of Glen's Silver Exige. If you look very closely, you will note in the lower right hand corner, a tire with a bit of Blue fender, that's my car. I'm so proud! rotfl

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Damn, when you plug in Lotus and "all" Loti show on the page (before you input in model), in the 2nd row of pictures, the 2nd one from the left, is a picture of Glen's Silver Exige. If you look very closely, you will note in the lower right hand corner, a tire with a bit of Blue fender, that's my car. I'm so proud! rotfl
Reminds me of this scene from Monsters Inc rotfl

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'm not going to lie...doors like the above would make getting in/out of an elise/evora soooo much easier.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts