The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone,

Just letting all the Lotus owners in the Portland, OR area know we are putting on our second annual exotic/supercar cruise in @ the Stardust Diner in Vancouver, WA. Last year we had a large turnout of about forty cars, including a couple of lotuses, and this year wouldn't be a real exotic car show without a few lotuses showing up.

Anyone who brings a car will receive 2 free meals per car.

This is a charity event with all donations and 10 % of all proceeds going to Dornbeckers Children's Hospital.

Time: 11:30 AM
Date: Sunday August 17th 2008
Where: Stardust Diner 1110 SE 164th Ave Vancouver, WA 98683 contact: (360).882.0727

Please help support this event by attending and spreading the word. For any questions concerning this year's car show please feel free to call Ben @ (360)624-2460.

Hope to see you there!

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
sounds like fun

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last Year was hella fun, we had about 40 cars last year including 10 Ferraris, 6 Lambos, 2 Supras, Aston Martin, Maserati, 2 Vipers, a few drag cars, a Ford GT, a Saleen S7, and two Lotuses. With many of these cars coming this year, and some new cars also. But, we it would be great to have more Lotuses this year, so if there's any Lotuses in the Portland area on Sunday, the 17th, show your support and help make your presence known!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoah there dude, I don't think Chevy fits in the Exotic/Supercar category. Unless ya got, a newer Z06, then that would work. But, still show up to see some sweet cars, but maybe pass on parking your car in between a Murcie or an S7. That would be still hella funny to see a Chevy parked next to those cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was figuring you meant it as a joke, that's why I mentioned it would be funny to see ya parked next to a few of the cars. Anyways, thanks for passing the word along, and at least come see a few of the rides on Sunday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts