·
Registered
1,720 Posts
After that Enzo last week I wish I was!

I'll be in Grass Valley, Oregon.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Yes. Took my parking spot right after I left. I keep having near misses with him. I did bump into him at the gocart event and asked him to come over to RTC. Glad he made it, wish I'd stayed a little longer!
He had his birthday party to go to!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Indeed Andy! When will there be another sighting? I haven't seen you since you type set your finger!

I'm planning on being at the event NEXT weekend and now that I'm out of school I can make the tursday/wednesday ELCC meets again.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Indeed Andy! When will there be another sighting? I haven't seen you since you type set your finger!

I'm planning on being at the event NEXT weekend and now that I'm out of school I can make the tursday/wednesday ELCC meets again.
Yeah, it's been a strange year. I think I've been in Indianapolis more than I've been in Seattle. Fortunately, I think I'm done with that, at least until this fall. Might go to Ghana in July, but that would just be for a week or two.

Did you get your SOVREN tix? I mailed those out yesterday, so keep an eye out.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Ghana! wow.

Cool, I'll look for the tix before I leave tomorrow.

·
Registered
171 Posts
If it's not raining i'll be there with my new (to me) exige.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey this is Glenn with the orange elise. Nice meeting you at the event.. your exige is sick... love the dual tip. Hope to see everyone again in a month or so.:coolnana:
It was nice meeting you Glenn, and thanks for the info. I'll be at the 4th of july meet in the morning, will you be making that one? (I have every other saturday off.)

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was nice meeting you Glenn, and thanks for the info. I'll be at the 4th of july meet in the morning, will you be making that one? (I have every other saturday off.)
4th of July is a day before EuroSunday Montana... so I can't make that one... but have fun :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
4th of July is a day before EuroSunday Montana... so I can't make that one... but have fun :)
I should, I'm hoping for a bigger turn out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts