The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
11:00 they will clear out the center parking in Redmond . Almost everyone leaves around 11:00 or they stay and get food but repark. I'll be staying a bit for lunch.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm down for tomorrow. My Dad is tagging along....early fathers day. I don't plan on staying very long but it should be a good showing.

·
Registered
93 Posts
RTC British Day 6/15

I may go. ? The site has the times from 9am to 11 am does that mean it ends at 11am, or do people still chill there after 11 am? Just asking because 9 am is kinda early for me to go. Thanks for the info and help

Also, I do not have my from plate mounted do the cops care about that there? Asking ? because it would be my first time going. any advise would help thank you for your time.
I've been driving my Elise since 2005 without a front plate with no hassles. You may want to have it in your trunk with a story for the cops if you get pulled over. Reference the placard in your driver's side door jamb documenting the federal exemption from bumpers, headlight height, etc. Redmond police are cool with this event if you do not do silly burnouts or flagrant speed. I'm looking forward to being there and hope to see lots of other Lotus owners making a presence.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Had a good time.......saw the Mclaren's.....Glenn(Difflow) put a card in my seat....saw Snake eye's 260. Oh, and I think my old man had a good time also!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Good time but I never made it to the regular parking lot. I seemd to miss everyone but Difflow. Any good photos? Mine aren't great (and are too big).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Sorry I missed ya. Kind of a crazy busy day. Saw several old friends I didn't expect. Yes, unloading the kids I usually get a clown car comment.

Still would be nice to get a loose drive put together after the event some Saturday. East from there are some great roads to get lost on.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts