The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased accessories from Hanger 111? They had a few things I've been looking for, notably the Lotus Sport embroidered mats (with the long passenger side mat) and the diffuser/engine access panel 1/4 turn kit. Waiting to see how long it takes for the stuff to be shipped.

Why is it that every time I buy a new car, there is an endless list of accessories it instantly needs?

·
Registered
470 Posts
i bought some wheels from them. They were really nice and great to work with it. It took a little longer to get them that what i wanted, but it would buy from them again.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
They are fine.

So is Elise Parts in the UK.

Shipping costs (used to) stink (and probably will again sometime when the USD/GBP changes). The shipping delay is because it is coming over the pond, not because of the company itself.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good experience here. My order was damaged in shipment and they sent replacement parts with no hassle. I'd definitely recommend.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Also good experience and interesting products. Small items can be posted to the US which is reasonable. Anything that requires UPS or other shipping is so expensive that the shipping is usually more than the price of the parts and sometimes several multiples. It's sometimes cheaper to fly to the UK and bring the parts home as luggage. You can have large parts consolidated in a container but you end up hiring a cargo expediter to do the customs paperwork, again costing hundreds of dollars...Dave

·
Registered
123 Posts
Has anyone purchased accessories from Hanger 111? They had a few things I've been looking for, notably the Lotus Sport embroidered mats (with the long passenger side mat) and the diffuser/engine access panel 1/4 turn kit. Waiting to see how long it takes for the stuff to be shipped.

Why is it that every time I buy a new car, there is an endless list of accessories it instantly needs?
make sure you inform them the mats are for LHD and not RHD :up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts