The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my timing belt changed pretty soon and I wanted to see if there is any recent reviews/experiences for Lotus Prepared by Claudius. There's some reviews online back from 2009 which were negative, but his son is now the mechanic so maybe things have changed. I've met both the son and Claudius personally and they seem to be great guys, but you can never be sure. Is there any other places besides Viking Motors that is familiar with timing belt changes on the Esprit? I know Rich at Thousand Oaks Lotus was also well known but they do not deal with Lotus anymore...

Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Jun go to Kaiye over at Southbay Autohaus in Hawthorn. I go to him for everything. He use to be the lead Master Mechanic at Lotus of Newport Beach. He works on all the Esprits in the OC area. I just recently got my car repaired there after Harry over at Viking messed my car up. Tell him Freddy with the red V8 sent you. He's a really cool guy.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jun go to Kaiye over at Southbay Autohaus in Hawthorn. I go to him for everything. He use to be the lead Master Mechanic at Lotus of Newport Beach. He works on all the Esprits in the OC area. I just recently got my car repaired there after Harry over at Viking messed my car up. Tell him Freddy with the red V8 sent you. He's a really cool guy.
Hey Freddy, I remember you talking about South Bay Autohaus. Will check them out tomorrow. We need to get together soon, finishing up my car at the moment and been busy lately. Will hit you up once my schedule clears up. :shift:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts