The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some extra pars laying around and I decided to get rid of them. If you would like any of them please Pmail me.

1 Brand new Lotus Esprit V8 owners manual. Part Number AC82T0324J. Note: This is for the early V8 with the S4s interior. $250
2 Blank airbag equipped Esprit hub adapter. You will need to adapt it to your steering wheel. $100
3 Pair of Esprit V8 exhaust ball ends. These are made of T409 stainless steel and were custom made by me for the V8 Esprit and are hydroformed. Wall thickness.062" $100 pair.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I like to discuss buying the manual from you but I don't know how to pmail you. So can you contact me at (970) 581-6041?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lotus Esprit Manual

How does the early Esprit Manual differ from the later Esprit's? I have a 2004 Lotus Esprit and have been looking for a manual but I want to make sure it is applicable.

Thank you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
How does the early Esprit Manual differ from the later Esprit's? I have a 2004 Lotus Esprit and have been looking for a manual but I want to make sure it is applicable.

Thank you.
Interior layout (dash and center console controls) would be different in the manual, since this is still the S4s interior. I think the later versions of the manual (after 1998) contain diagrams of both versions of the dash. But mechanicals should all be identical.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
The alarm is different too. Don't get the early manual, too may differences. Especially at that price. It may be a good price if you need that one but for you it is not correct.
David Teitelbaum

·
Registered
39 Posts
2004 Lotus Esprit

JT, I agree, no disrespect for the manual for sale but I would rather have the correct one. I will keep looking!!

Mark

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thank you.
The 2 manuals are totally different. So many more illustrations in the later manual.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
what else is needed if I want to switch my airbag wheel ('96 S4s) ?

·
Integrator
2,807 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by duneomatic View Post
I have some extra pars laying around and I decided to get rid of them. If you would like any of them please Pmail me.

2 Blank airbag equipped Esprit hub adapter. You will need to adapt it to your steering wheel. $100

I will take the other Hub Adapter. SOLD!!!

Zig

1 - 11 of 11 Posts