The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ReVerie engine covers. (sold as a pair) They were on for about 50 miles. decided to paint mine instead. $175 SOLD

Carbon fiber mirror. Never installed. decided to go without a mirror when new windshield was put in. i thought i got this from sector 111 but cant find it on their site anymore. same price as micro mirror. $110 SOLD

Brand new nose badge from lotus garage. never used and still in bubble wrap. $75.00

Used nose badge $25.00 SOLD

Lotus valve stem caps. brand new. $15 (i have 2 sets of these available) 1 SOLD

Thanks everyone. I have a set of stock wheels in silver i am looking to sell, but not sure on what price to list them for. I would be willing to take PM's for the highest offer on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Still have the engine covers?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Will you separate the carbon covers? If so, I would be interested in the intake cover. Let me know how much and if you are set up on PayPal.

Andy

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the response and sales everyone. I have one set of valve stems left and the new badge. anyone needs these. would like to finish the sales and close the thread. let me know. to everyone who purchased your items all were hand delivered to the post office today. Thanks again

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mr. Heath,
Will the valve stem caps fit on my Dad's Seven? He has them on his Elise but just has black plastic ones on his Seven.

What is the nose badge? Is it the yellow and green badge with the Lotus symbol on it that is on the front of the Elise or is it one of the round badges that I see on the grills of the old cars at the car shows?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mr. Heath,

Never mind about the second question. I saw that Dad had Adblock on and it blocks the pictures. I unblocked it and looked at the pictures and it looks like the badge is the same as on the Elise front and not a grill badge.

If the valve stem caps would fit on my Dad's Seven I would like to buy them for him and I would like to buy the badge for myself.

Please let me know if you would sell them to me. I'll have to check with Mom first and count out my money to see if I have enough. I just had to buy a new dress for choir and new shin guards, cleats, and ball for soccer.

Thanks,
J

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well hello road kids. the valve stems should fit. i dont think the seven uses different stems. as far as the badge its yours. im sure we could lower the price for you as well.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mr. Heath,

I'm sorry but I can't buy either. I forgot how much my choir stuff cost and I don't have enough left after buying that and my soccer gear to buy even the valve stem caps. I bought 2 other dresses for when I was in A choir and B choir and bought them used from other girls who didn't need them anymore. They were pretty cheap. This year the C choir, which I just got accepted into this year, is changing the dresses completely and there aren't any used ones so everyone in C choir had to buy a brand new one. It wasn't so cheap. I also had to buy a pearl necklace for C choir which I forgot about. I didn't buy real pearls but the ones I bought look really nice. Mom said that when I'm on stage no one will be able to tell they aren't real pearls. I remember Dad saying no one would care if they weren't real even if they could tell.

Mom also said that I really shouldn't spend that amount of money on a badge that I would just put on my bedroom wall and that I should let someone who will use it properly and needs it for their car buy it.

Sorry,
J

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if you would like something lotus for your wall, i do have a lotus sticker that i havent used that i would be more than happy to send you. Let me know if you would like it. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts