The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the F1 race and my cable signal cut out and it's still out! :mad: I missed the freakin 2nd half of the race. :mad: and I still can't watch TV! :mad: I was wondering if anyone else had this problem also...doesn't matter I'm switching to Direct TV, they have way more HD channels than TWC anyway...damn punk b*tches.

had to vent, i'm pretty damn pissed off

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
You should have a OTA indoor antenna as a back up. Not that much expensive (~$40 if your HDTV has a built-in HD tuner) and it's worth it for things like this. :D

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I was watching the F1 race and my cable signal cut out and it's still out! :mad: I missed the freakin 2nd half of the race. :mad: and I still can't watch TV! :mad: I was wondering if anyone else had this problem also...doesn't matter I'm switching to Direct TV, they have way more HD channels than TWC anyway...damn punk b*tches.

had to vent, i'm pretty damn pissed off
Catch the rebroadcast on Speed... lots of wheel to wheel action in the second half of the race...

Jul 23, 2008 9:30AM PT (TIVO, tape, etc.)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Free TV here. Too cheap for cable.
Stupid me didn't realize the race was on until I started surfing after golf was over. :thwack:me.:wallbang:

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
well if its any consolation.... the second half of the race was AMAZING!

-poke-

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
TW Michigan is really bad also.... wish I had another choice. I hate satellite....nothing happens when it rains !

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
$#@%^&* won...........%%[email protected]#^& came in second, and @$%$!*& came in third. ( no spoilers here ! )

·
Registered
487 Posts
It stormed here and the power went out. I missed the second half also - sucks !

·
Registered
197 Posts
Call to file a complaint with the cable company. They may also give you a discount on your monthly subscription rate.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I use Dish Network (for several years now) and have had zero problems with signal clarity...in all sorts of conditons. Gotta love TONS (and I mean TONS) of HD channels. :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
And i am a TV pirate. I could watch TONS of pay-per-view stuff for free. But i rarely watch anything at all.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I use Dish and it takes a really severe storm to take out the signal.

99% of rain storms don't do anything.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
believe it or not, I called after missing a race once and they mailed a VHS tape of the damn think!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts