The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my beloved 999 mono. I don't have the time to ride the street as much as I used to. Last year, I put more miles on my track bike than I did on the street:eek: So I am giving up street riding. In return, I have the wife on-board with buying an Elise/Exige for weekend winery excursions:D

I am the second owner. This bike has never been tracked or tossed. The bike is perfect except for a minor scrape on the left fairing from the previous owner's driveway experience. I never felt the need to repair. I had the 6k service done at 4k, so she is not due for #2 until 10k. All work was done at Hall's Cycles in Springfield, Illinois. Bike is located at my home near St. Louis, MO. Here are all the details:

2003 Ducati Monoposto VIN# ZDM1UB5T23B001073
6700 miles
Puig windscreen with cyclopse delete
Motowheels billet aluminum clutch plate
Cyclecat billet aluminum open clutch cover
Pazzo racing levers
Motowheels rearsets (GP shift; stockers are also available and included in sale)
Fender eliminator

Here are a couple pics. I'll post updated ones this weekend. Asking price is $9750. Title in hand. PM me if you are interested.

Italian Soccer!!! :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OBO. Here are some more pics. I was able to get back from vacation in time for some daylight. I'm motivated! Make me some offers! Also, rear stand is included in the sale. It won't work with the 916 anyway.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduction... $9k OBO. Needs a loving home!

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I sincerely hate to say it, but these pics make it appear that the 999 might actually be aging gracefully. Great looking bike, and a great price. It should sell easily.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
That's so beautiful! Of course, I'd shoot my eye out...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words guys:clap:

Now, down to business...Bump with new price. $8500.

That's around $1500 below KBB, and just a few dollars above trade in. Might be picking up a Lotus in a couple weeks. She needs to go!

Will deliver within 300 mile of St. Louis!!!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No. Not locally. Had a couple bites on the Ducati boards, but everyone is freaked out about the increased shipping costs. Go figure:panic:

I won't get too much more desperate than I am right now. Might just sit on it (figuratively speaking) until Spring:shrug: It's just sad how little I've been riding lately:rolleyes:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts