The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well sold my lotus Elise and this is what's left, driving lamps and wiring harness for them. Buyer will need a switch, can be found at RadioShack for a few bucks. These are a hard to find, amazing condition bulbs are new and glass has no chips or cracks. Placed clear bra on them the day I got them. my loss your gain as usual. $380 shipped

·
Registered
52 Posts
If anyone is interested in buying these lights, I have a pair of the brackets to mount these to the crash structure (does not appear to be included), a short OEM Elise grille for use with the driving lights, and an Elise/Exige 3-switch panel with "Senso-soft" finish (just the panel, no switches) available.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ thanks for the help. I'll lower this to 300 to make this an amazing deal for someone (not that it already wasn't) Just need it to find a home.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Yeah, not trying to burst a bubble or dewind your sail but $344 gets a brand spankin new driving light kit from lotus garage which includes the switches, panel, etc... Lotus Garage -

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Road dog thank you for your input but you are very mistaken it says in the overview on the lotus garage site grill and switch pannel not included. We are back to what I have posted. Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also to add again, britishracinggroup.com has this kit listed for $574 mind you this is everything but as turbos2k mentioned has the rest of the kit if someone needed it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts