The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: My Nitron Sport PRO Suspension. It was purchased on 11-28-08 from Sector 111. You can say they are about three months old with only one track use and my Lotus is not a daily driver. They are amazing. I will miss them. They are boxed and ready for shipping. I am asking $1600.00 firm plus $35.00 for shipping if paid with PayPal. This is a great price. If paid by check then the shipping costs are waived. Check must clear first.

My PayPal address is [email protected]mail.com and PM me for mailing address.

Thanks and good luck.

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Hey Peter- Wutchya goin with?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
sorry OP for the OT:

Phil- I've got other stuff to do first...heat exchangers/radiator from AJ/Brent - your swirlpot - some body stuff - then most likely going with JRZ's. Either the setup AJ is having made or something else from my friend Cary, though he would just make whatever AJ has.

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
More OT:eek:: Cool, I figured you were up to something there...
I just pulled the trigger on Nitron Triples myself. Brent sold me:D Was looking at going with AJs JRZs through DMH Don, but just couldn't quite justify it. I may find myself disapointed but at half the price and a solid endorsement, I just had to try 'em:panic:

Next on my list are to make some new BBACA Ducts to cool my brakes. From what I hear, they make all the difference. BTW, BBACA Ducts are similar to NACA Ducts, but with a twist--Brent Baumans Advisory Committee to Aerodynamics:evil: :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To bad I never got a response back from my pm! Even to say it was sold or that he wasn't interested.
Be glad you didn't get a response. Next time don't be so insulting with an offer. We are selling high performance parts for Lotus cars. Not bullet hole stickers or cherry bomb mufflers.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Considering you're interested and these sold, brand new ones cost £1,115.00 from eliseparts.com, which comes to $1572 at current exchange rates. Shipping's another $65, but no tax or duty when I ordered mine...

John

·
Registered
354 Posts
Considering you're interested and these sold, brand new ones cost £1,115.00 from eliseparts.com, which comes to $1572 at current exchange rates. Shipping's another $65, but no tax or duty when I ordered mine...

John
Good point John and I've received excellent service each time I've ordered from eliseparts.com. I just installed the removable steering wheel kit from them and I really like it.

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts

John
O RLY! hmmm... I bought my 2bular stuff from UK and saved a lot of money. :D Didn't think to look for suspension...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Funny you think my offer was so insulting, since it was only slightly below what you can get a new set for as already referenced above. And when you say we....who are you talking about. Who is the WE that are offering such quality products?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
The OP seems to be a bit harsh IMO. If you are insulted by an offer, methinks you are taking life to seriously. Just write back and say "no thanks. I'll wait for a better offer". No hurt feelings!

BTW - I brought a set that had less than 1000 miles on them for $1200 a couple of months ago :coolnana:

OP - consider yourself lucky you got a good deal!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts