The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of SSR wheels for sale. Fronts 16X6.5 and rears are 17X7.5. These are the ones that you can not get anymore. They have a set of kumho V710 tires on them. Fronts 215-40-16 Rear 245-45-17 The tires have one road race on them, about 25 laps. Still good rubber left. The wheels are in great shape, however one of the wheels is silver and the other 3 are gray. I bought them this way as I just road race the car and it did not matter if they matched. The SSR wheels are hard to find. I did buy them new though from sector 111 late last year. The wheels have about 3 road races on them. I have some pics if interested. Email me and I will send them. I am asking 1150.00 dollars plus shipping or pick up in or around St. Louis Missouri.
I also have other Kumho V710 tires available if interested. More used ones in the same size as above and a new set. Make an offer.
I have a larini sport cat for sale. Used about 2 races and it good condition. A few small scratches as normal wear. This is the one from sector 111 for 700 dollars. Asking 375.00 plus shipping or make me an offer.
Pics are available for everything. just ask. Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone who wants pics of anything, email me at [email protected]
that is easier than posting all of these pics.
Also for everyone asking why I am selling these things is I did race a lotus in SCCA in T2. I was the last man standing with a lotus last year at the runoffs. Ed Z. switched to a solstice. Anyway the lotus just isn't competitve in T2. I did a race this year with the weight removed and it made no difference. I have asked multiple times to have the lotus dropped to T3 but they keep saying no. So I will not race it anymore and I will turn it into my daily driver. Thanks,
Dennis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts