The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
In general I like the changes - lot less fussy and much cleaner. I just can't get used to the massive front wing and the tiny rear wing.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm hoping that the changes will really make passing easier this year. But I can see that front wing snagging in the first corner taking out a lot of cars. Not to mention when the car in front shuts the door on the guy trying to pass on the inside.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
I'm hoping that the changes will really make passing easier this year. But I can see that front wing snagging in the first corner taking out a lot of cars. Not to mention when the car in front shuts the door on the guy trying to pass on the inside.
I don't think the front wings will still be so wide after say, 5 races. That should be enough time to prove this so.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I don't think the front wings will still be so wide after say, 5 races. That should be enough time to prove this so.
You'd think some teams will anticipate this by making their wings a bit narrower from the first race. But I guess all the teams must match what the other teams are doing, hoping that their drivers will stay out of trouble during the race.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I just hope it isn't another year of manipulated results to keep Ferrari in the game. The continual give Massa points and take away Hamilton's point after the race was getting real old real fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts