The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
My brother and I will be in town for the event. Would love to meet up with a few Lotus owners. We are heading down from Memphis on thursday.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Julian, what day do you and the crew want to meet up? How about Friday evening after practice?

·
Illegal Alien
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I would think Friday night would be best. Don't know any thing about Opal's but as nothing is close to the track we may as well give it a shot.

·
Illegal Alien
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Guess Ferrari is paying Kimi well to not race the last two events.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Going to be there too.... turn 15... would be great to meet up with some LTs. I live about 2 hours away so would definitely be interested in hanging out for a bit either Friday or Saturday. Should be a blast..my first time to COTA.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Okay, since there's some interest and most seem to be okay with Friday, why don't we go to Opal Divine's at 4pm. Their happy hour runs from 4-7 and practice will be over at 2:30 that day which should work out perfect. Here's their website which has a map/directions:

Opal Divines South Austin Restaurant Bar and Pub

For those that are going to attend, can you speak up so I can see how many we have in the group and whether or not we'll need reservations? I'll start:

1. GuppyCaptain +1

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Guppy, I may try to make an appearance, but can't confirm as I'm at the mercy of the spouse. We're actually in town early thursday, but while I control the days, she has control of the evenings (yeah, I know wuss). I'll post as we get closer.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
F1, just pop in at 4 for an hour or two. That still leaves you guys the evening.

So far we have:

-GuppyCaptain +1
-AXM
-240am +1
-go.lotus

So, 6 definites and possibly F1 + spouse.

·
Illegal Alien
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I will try, am in a group of five with one vehicle so it takes some diplomacy to set a course.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I'm in

Opel Divine is walking distance from where we will be staying. My wife loves micro brews and its early enough we can still do dinner.

We're in +2

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Ok to add to the list:

-Vulcan Grey (+1 possibly)
-Julian73 is a maybe as a group of 5
-93viperrt10 (is that you and your wife or you and +2?)

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Ok to add to the list:

-Vulcan Grey (+1 possibly)
-Julian73 is a maybe as a group of 5
-93viperrt10 (is that you and your wife or you and +2?)
me and my Mark Weber loving wife (2 total)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts