The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
<yawn> Nice car, I'd drive one if I could, but it's just not that exciting-looking.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Is it just me, or does the front of the car look boring? I think that the 612 was a terrible design, no emotion in it at all. While the side and rear view are pleasing of the 430, I think that the huge oval ducts on the front of the car coupled with the strangly small headlight units somehow seem out of place. For my 150 thousand, I would get a Ford GT, or paerhaps a new Super Snake from Shelby America. 1967 fastback, 428 c.i. Vortech supercharger, 725 hp, and looks amazing.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you look closely, in part of those ducts are a black finish making it look larger. if you painted the black part body color, then they probably would look better.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
the front looks deformed. HAHA LOL! Ugly man, ugly. The width of the headlights are too small and they are too far from the trunk line. It's not symetric. ugly as hell.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I like it from all sides, except for the front. Actually driving the car might help the looks to grow on me though :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts