The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for used price info. on the elise but nobody seems to have it. Seem it's too low of a production vehicle for NADA or edmunds, so how I determine a fair price on used? I've been lurking the boards for a few weeks & this seems like a good deal. 2006 elise 2800mi. no options for $36,500. What do you think? (color is chili red)

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Offer $34,500. sellers who want to sell their cars will get desperate and wish they had taken you offer when they look back and still have their car for sale.
be patient, there are allot of these for sale,........................for some reason.
easy to buy, hard to sell is what you should remember.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Novacaine said:
I've been searching for used price info. on the elise but nobody seems to have it. Seem it's too low of a production vehicle for NADA or edmunds, so how I determine a fair price on used? I've been lurking the boards for a few weeks & this seems like a good deal. 2006 elise 2800mi. no options for $36,500. What do you think? (color is chili red)
That seems like a very reasonable deal to me, assuming you don't want any options of course. Be sure to check the ECU dump and read the "how to buy a used elise" thread if you haven't already.

Good luck. I am pretty much in the same boat as you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts