The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'd like to make a shoutout to Sector111, specifically to its fantastic customer service department.

Long story short: I ordered a Larini decat pipe from them. The first time they sent me an Elise pipe, so we exchanged it at no cost and they agreed to reimburse for the cost of the installation attempt which obviously was wasted. The second time, they sent me an Evora pipe, but because my car is an 2012 NA, which according to Sector111's website should fall under the "'10+ Evora" category not the "Evora S", the pipe would not fit. Yes, I ordered a wrong pipe in the first place, but technically it was caused by an error on their product info page. Sector111 agreed to reimburse even the second failed installation attempt! They said they're losing money from this, but they're still willing to reimburse for their customer's loss. So I think these guys are awesome :up: I'm pretty happy with how they handled the cases so far.

Thank you Noel and everyone at the customer service department at Sector111. If I need anything else I will definitely come back.

And yeah of course, I recommend Sector111 to every other Evora owner who might need something. Cheers :bow:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
I bought an Elise race spec clam from them. Fed Ex delivered a bit broken. Sector pursued the insurance and other stuff involved very well. Got another to us as fast as I would expect possible all considered.

·
Illegal Alien
5,357 Posts
I 2nd the good word to Shinoo and team.

·
Premium Member
8,406 Posts
Good folks---> just need to update that website (~2+yrs now)!! They served me well during my Elise tenure.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yup +1! Purchased my Exige from Shinoo and it was a great experience! He's a really stand up guy and has always been there to answer all my noob questions (even months after the purchase). I'll always consider Sector first when making any purchases.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts