The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Less is Better
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a world where, for the most part, customers are treated like numbers and transactions are handled over the internet facelessly, Sector111 really stands out for their fantastic customer service.

I like to do some research before buying parts, especially if there are multiple vendors offering similar products so I send questions. Sector 111 is always prompt with responses and always gives good, technical info if requested. Cost and billing questions are also handled promptly. Noel is just fantastic to work with. Shipments are prompt and parts are well packaged.

The real kicker is that after buying parts, they'll call and make sure everything is as expected! Who does this? Two thumbs and two toes up for you guys. I'm glad you guys are supporting the 111 community.

·
Registered
285 Posts
+1
When I bought my car, the first owner told me he got all his stuff from Sector111 and that they are very helpful and to contact them if I needed anything. I continued using them and they are great!

·
Wow Such Admin
6,959 Posts
I had a great experience with them buying a part on ebay. Super fast shipping. Although they forgot to leave me feedback :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts