The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yup, that's what I was told by one of the salemen (Mike Walsh). BTW, is Larry Clark still there? He was the first guy I talked to and I liked dealing with him but it didn't look like he was in on Monday when I stopped by.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Larry Clark is the saleman I've dealt with most. He seems to be an honest straighforward guy, and didn't push too hard on selling the car. He seemed genuinely excited about the Elise coming in and brought me back into the office to show me the pics they had taken of the yellow car that stopped by on the way up to the Chicago Auto Show. The other people I met at that visit seemed nice as well.

Mike Walsh, the salesman I talked to on Monday, seemed more like your typical car salesman. He was more agressive on trying to get me to buy a car (any car) and that turned me off.

Those are the only two guys I've really dealt with that are still there. The new ownership doesn't appear to have made any drastics changes which is a good thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.