The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in a Lotus Talk F1 fantasy league. The league is free. We can set up a $ amount buy-in to award prizes or not.

The site I am using is: Fantasy Formula 1 | The F1 Game

If interested let me know here and I can finish the registration process.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am assuming this will take off within LT I have finished the league set-up.

Go to: Fantasy Formula 1 | The F1 Game

Register yourself as a user

Read the instructions section. This will give you the drafting rules and scoring system. You need to have this knowledge in order to draft your team.

Once registered go to "Create Team"

Draft your team, 2 drivers (both drivers must be from different F1 teams), 1 car manufacturer, and 1 engine maker (the Car and Engine must be from different F1 teams). You will notice a numeric value next to the picks. These are their numeric value. You only can only draft a team that totals 90 points or less. Finally you must fill out the tie breaker section.

Once your team is complete hit submit (you can change your selections at any time up to the first qualifying round).

Then go to "Join League"

Scroll down and find "Lotus Talk F1"

Enter our password "eliseexige"

You then should see my team (MMMotorcity) in there along with any others that have registered.

There is no limit to the number of teams we can have.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
i wanan go and sign-up...but i'm wayy too tired now. Maybe tomorrow....

·
Registered
527 Posts
Team "Jenalicious"

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
7 teams so far.... Any one else? Must be registered by Friday March 27.

Any thoughts on prizes?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Anyone want to discuss strategy or expectations of how the drivers/teams will change this year?

I'm expecting Alonso and Renault will do better this year than last. Ditto with Vettel who I think started off slow last year, but was certainly trending up. I have no idea how Buemi will compare to Coulthard, who he's essentially replacing in the field.

The low costs on Brawn GP and it's drivers certainly makes them tempting, but will they do better or worse compared to the field than last year? :shrug:

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,797 Posts
I'm signed up. Let's go racing.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Team Kick Ass is going to... well... I think you get the idea.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I'm looking over the points, and there's some amazing teams you can make without using anywhere near all your points.

Never mind using all 90, for under 80 you could get:

75 Alonso Button Renault Mercedes
72 Button Barrichello Ferrari Mercedes
79 Hamilton Button Brawn Toyota
79 Alonso Barrichello Brawn Ferrari
79 Massa Button Brawn Renault

Any of which could be a 4000+ team!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm in - RASJAS Racing. Another free fantasy league is Mitch and Brooke's. You get eight trades per season (they cost 20 points each) and you only pick the driver's from six groups. Their site is Mitch & Brooke's Fantasy Racing League. I've been in that one for years.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts