The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already knew that you are faster over there than the rest of us living on this planet. :D

Now you already have reached 03-02-2004 .

How did you manage to overtake us here in old Europe by a full day , or did you make the earth rotate into the opposite direction now ? :confused:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Great news!

After reading this exchange I was so moved by its raw edgy style and the sheer passion and insight into the human experience that I made a few calls and, well, I just heard back that Sony Pictures wants to option the rights to this thread for a new blockbuster movie! We're all rich - mwahahahaaaa!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I want the guy who played Bob in "Fight Club" to play me. Just don't get any ideas about fondling my boobage.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
transio said:
I want the guy who played Bob in "Fight Club" to play me. Just don't get any ideas about fondling my boobage.
Meatloaf? HAHAHA let's see if we can get him to sing for us.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Omar Shareef for me :)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Kevin Heffernan for me - He's Officer Rod Farva from Super Troopers (THE funniest movie ever made).

"I'll have a Liter of Cola."

My friends and I always end up watching that movie whenever we drink. It's quite scarey for new people becuase we all quote the movie...

Too bad Club Dread wasn't better. :(

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
It is only 2/3/2004 in Europe now. I think we are almost month ahead of you now. It is not a time machine, it is just the month is the date there and the date is the month.:confused:

Must be an unparrlel universe. Tommorrow is 3/3/2004 in both places so we will both be back to the same time. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts