The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already knew that you are faster over there than the rest of us living on this planet. :D

Now you already have reached 03-02-2004 .

How did you manage to overtake us here in old Europe by a full day , or did you make the earth rotate into the opposite direction now ? :confused:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Great news!

After reading this exchange I was so moved by its raw edgy style and the sheer passion and insight into the human experience that I made a few calls and, well, I just heard back that Sony Pictures wants to option the rights to this thread for a new blockbuster movie! We're all rich - mwahahahaaaa!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I want the guy who played Bob in "Fight Club" to play me. Just don't get any ideas about fondling my boobage.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Kevin Heffernan for me - He's Officer Rod Farva from Super Troopers (THE funniest movie ever made).

"I'll have a Liter of Cola."

My friends and I always end up watching that movie whenever we drink. It's quite scarey for new people becuase we all quote the movie...

Too bad Club Dread wasn't better. :(

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
It is only 2/3/2004 in Europe now. I think we are almost month ahead of you now. It is not a time machine, it is just the month is the date there and the date is the month.:confused:

Must be an unparrlel universe. Tommorrow is 3/3/2004 in both places so we will both be back to the same time. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts