The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fast Toys - Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale! - Wheels Added!

Here are some specials we are running until Midnight December 2nd.

Race Ramps - Discount/Free Shipping & Manufacturer's Rebate

Race Ramps :: Fast Toys Performance

•Invoice amount for Race Ramps products is $250 (excluding shipping, handling and taxes) would receive a check for $20 ($250 x 8%)
•Invoice amount for Race Ramps products is $400 (excluding shipping, handling and taxes) would receive a check for $32 ($400 x 8%)
•Invoice amount for Race Ramps products is $600 (excluding shipping, handling and taxes) would receive a check for $60 ($600 x 10%)
•Invoice amount for Race Ramps product is $1,000 (excluding shipping, handling and taxes would receive a check for $100 ($1,000 x 10%)

FTP Floor Mats & Carpet Button Deal

Lotus Elise & Exige Aluminum Carpet Buttons - Free Shipping :: Interior Components :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance
Lotus Elise & Exige Carpet Button Bases :: Interior Components :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance
FTP Lotus Elise & Exige Rubbertite Standard Length Floor Mats :: Interior Components :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance
FTP Lotus Elise & Exige Rubbertite Floor Mats w/ Foot Rest Delete :: Interior Components :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance
FTP Lightweight Lotus Elise & Exige Floor Mat Set w/ Foot Rest Delete :: Interior Components :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance
FTP Premium Elise & Exige Standard Length Floor Mat Set :: Interior Components :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance
FTP Premium Lotus Elise & Exige Floor Mat Set w/ Foot Rest Delete :: Interior Components :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance

Order any FTP Floor mats and a set of carpet buttons (both must be ordered) and get FREE SHIPPING (Within the continental U.S). We will adjust the shipping cost to zero when we process the order

Universal Deluxe Seat Heater Kit (not for Lotus but can be used on any vehicle where seat material can taken off and reinstalled)

Automotive Single Seat Heater Kit Universal OEM Style :: Seat Heater Kits :: Interior/Exterior :: 1993 - 2002 Camaro & Firebird V8 Parts :: Camaro & Firebird :: Fast Toys Performance

·
Registered
131 Posts
Excellent timing - I was just about to have a go at making my own carpet buttons, but wasn't sure I'd be able to quite match the thread pitch. That's one less headache to deal with.

Do the heated seat pads come with a relay or are they direct wired, and do you know how much the pads can be trimmed. I'm making my own custom contoured seat pads, heating would be good, but only if I can trim to match the shape of the pads I'm making.

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent timing - I was just about to have a go at making my own carpet buttons, but wasn't sure I'd be able to quite match the thread pitch. That's one less headache to deal with.

Do the heated seat pads come with a relay or are they direct wired, and do you know how much the pads can be trimmed. I'm making my own custom contoured seat pads, heating would be good, but only if I can trim to match the shape of the pads I'm making.
The wiring package included with each kit was designed with input from automotive upholstery experts. 20-inch leads with small connectors on each heating panel facilitate installation, and there is no need to cut holes in expensive leather trim covers to route the cable. The harness is mistake-proof in that it can only be installed one way. Harness extensions allow flexibility in switch placement, and all include quick connects that do not require identification.

Each seat will have two carbon fiber felt panels which are 10 x 20" long and can be trimmed as desired to fit the contours of your seat.

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rota 16/17 Wheel Set - 690.00 Shipped!

Get a beautiful staggered 16/17" set of Rota wheels for only 690.00 shipped within the continental U.S!

Black and Hyper Black and currently available.

You must call to order as this special is not available online. Ends Monday at 5:00 CST!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts