The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: Re: Fastest SCNAX member last Sat nite???

vwong said:

That was Robert, 63.9xx. I ran a 64.0xx. Since Robert isn't a SCNAX member yet, am I the fastest SCNAX member?? :D
Only because Larry didn't show up to run the kart, but yes I guess we have to give Vincent that honor! Good driving Vincent!

You even beat Will! My best was a 65.703.
Which was faster than Gunnar and Darryl who were getting a little big in the britches after the SCNAX cup. But they did drive well specially Gunnar who got a top 5 finish!

Art

·
Registered
125 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Fastest SCNAX member last Sat nite???

Trys_Hard said:

Only because Larry didn't show up to run the kart,
Art
Yeah, I'm going to have to spin-off SMAX, or sport micro autocross. Puttin the smackdown on the TTD... :) Well, okay, that was pretty lame.

I'm actually glad I didn't go, but also glad that a lot of people had a great time.

-la

·
Registered
9 Posts
How many spins??

If there is a contest in how many times you spun out ... I think I may have won! :D

I was so tired by the time I ran.. my reaction time was not good...but it was fun to run in the dark. I hope the course workers (I know Bob was out there... sorry Bob!!) don't hate me too much...:(

Watch out for the girl in the Lexus!!!

:p

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ran a 71.158 on 340 treadwear T/A's in the bouncy Dakota. I was pretty happy with how I drove, but it sure sounds slow timewise.

Stacey ran a mid 76. And I'm not sure she'll ever talk to me again after convincing her to try the truck out one autocross..... Let's just say its not her preferred vehicle. It's a little twitchy right now...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Conemangler said:
I ran a 71.158 on 340 treadwear T/A's in the bouncy Dakota. I was pretty happy with how I drove, but it sure sounds slow timewise.

Stacey ran a mid 76. And I'm not sure she'll ever talk to me again after convincing her to try the truck out one autocross..... Let's just say its not her preferred vehicle. It's a little twitchy right now...
Did you tell her that I offered to let her drive my car?

Art

·
Registered
132 Posts
I admit i hit the dreaded DNF area on my first 2 runs, although i swore i did it right the 2nd run, but as i did it properly on the 3rd run i realized my mistakes...don't follow the black, fllow the cones young jedi, use the force..... i slowed up there and after the slalom, but got a 68.7xx clean. i was rather upset after the 2nd run, (read cranky as a mofo) but i focused on the 3rd (well, i focused on the middle, not the 2 others on the outsides...:)) i just wanted to go home at that point.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Re: How many spins??

Allyson Rathkamp said:
If there is a contest in how many times you spun out ... I think I may have won! :D
:p
No kidding. Twice in the same spot near the finish. I was part of that clean up crew.

BTW. 2nd place with a 68.4xx on my second run, third run was a lame forgot to think DNF, but it was good enough to be the chevy. How much of your guys' competition are trailer queens.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
1. 64.0XX - Vincent, STX, 98 Prelude SH
2. 65.703 - Art, STS, 92 Sentra SE-R
3. 67.727 - Rod, ESP, 99 Mustang GT
4. 68.4XX - Jay, Truck, Dakota
5. 68.7XX - Darryl, STS, 90 Protege LX
6. 71.158 - Steve, Truck, Dakota
7. 76.XXX - Stacey, Truck, Dakota

Top 3 remain unchanged Vincent, Art, and Rod...

·
Registered
132 Posts
oh, and i got a cone stuck in the fender well too, took a good 5-8mins to get that sucker out of there with bearly and inch to squeeze through...also took me a little bit to find it, as i knew i heard it, but couldn't find it...despite it's attemp to comoflauge itself in my spring, i mangaed to mangle it pretty good :D not enough to put him outta comission, but to let him out there for more punishment and let the fear eat at his orange little soul...muwahahahaha

·
Registered
132 Posts
Rod99GT said:
1. 64.0XX - Vincent, STX, 98 Prelude SH
2. 65.703 - Art, STS, 92 Sentra SE-R
3. 67.727 - Rod, ESP, 99 Mustang GT
4. 68.4XX - Jay, Truck, Dakota
4. 68.7XX - Darryl, STS, 90 Protege LX
4. 71.158 - Steve, Truck, Dakota
5. 76.XXX - Stacey, Truck, Dakota

Top 3 remain unchanged Vincent, Art, and Rod...
I know Gunnar ran a 66.xxx or better. I'm sure he'll chime in when he wakes up :D Also i think Serge was running 66's or better...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had a 71.XXX in my first run.........with 5 cones that mysteriously jumped in my way and were counted against me... :p

Then I spun out the second two runs.. I may have scored a DNF on one of those..,but I don't remember the times. ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts