The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I got one!
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a long time lurker, light weight fan, and finally looking for a car has has me cutting on the personal scales to ensure a fit!

Hoping to acquire an exige, moving up from a modified MX5 club that I've been running since 2015.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Welcome and good luck!

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
For the record - I'm 6'1, "over 275 lbs"...and I fit.

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise BRG
231 Posts
6'3" 230. People like to mill about until I get in the car because they don't believe I really fit in the car.

Reactions: SS Lotus Elise

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
:facepalm

Perhaps another consideration, especially if a hardtop is installed, is the problem with dispersement of organic vapor in a small enclosed area occupied by a large living organism. The larger the occupant the less cubic feet of ventilation air to dilute and/or mask the offending odor. The problem is further exuberated by preceding the driving enjoyment by large consummation of certain fibrous vegetables. Cauliflower, Broccoli, Beans, Hard boiled eggs and beer, Sauerkraut, and combination Burritos are to be avoided by all means. Please refer to the owner manual for the Federal required warning concerning this matter. :crazyeyes

·
Registered
68 Posts
:facepalm

Perhaps another consideration, especially if a hardtop is installed, is the problem with dispersement of organic vapor in a small enclosed area occupied by a large living organism. The larger the occupant the less cubic feet of ventilation air to dilute and/or mask the offending odor. The problem is further exuberated by preceding the driving enjoyment by large consummation of certain fibrous vegetables. Cauliflower, Broccoli, Beans, Hard boiled eggs and beer, Sauerkraut, and combination Burritos are to be avoided by all means. Please refer to the owner manual for the Federal required warning concerning this matter. :crazyeyes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts