1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Holy crap...nothing in that photo even resembles a car. It's just, a hunk of molten metal... :( condolences to the family.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
check out the second link in the comment area.
the guy writes
"thats aweful, lambos are really nice cars"

lets put this in perspective
sorry someone lost his life in this incident.
Fishguy

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
holy sh*t...that's terrible.

·
Registered
369 Posts
(Edit: Actually, some of the guys over on Ferrari Chat say it was a new LP560 Gallardo.)

.jpg[/IMG]

Below is the thread, wherein Marc states he ordered it than decide not to buy it.

Today, 01:21 PM
HWJunkie
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed Join Date: Mar 2007
Full Name: Marc

That was the LP560 that I ordered and almost got, and less than a week ago, decided not to get it and he bought it. 404 Page not found

So sorry to hear about this!

RIP

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
The owner of the LP560 lived in Calabasas. I didn't know him, but he was 30 and lived a couple blocks away from a close friend of mine who's had a couple Gallardos. It's very sad to hear about fatal accidents.

·
Registered
112 Posts
That's terrible. Just the other day I saw a lime green LP560 filling up on my way home. Driver was a guy in his early 30's. :( I hope it wasn't him.

The 101 through Calabasas transforms into the California Speedway around 2am. There is rarely another passenger vehicle and the highway is in great condition.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Ah, we lost a car enthusiast! :(

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
damn, 30? That section of the freeway has a quick short turn going both directions. I'm guessing he was driving pretty fast and couldn't handle that short section.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
R.I.P

its always sad to hear about a fatal car crash.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts