The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bobby Julich replying to a reporter prior to the the 2004 Tour de Georgia.

“It’s Lance’s world,” said Bobby Julich, another renowned American cyclist. “We’re all just squirrels trying to get a nut. If he comes here ready to play, we’re all in for some suffering.”

LOL

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ty Law of the New England Patriots....

Law called the Patriots' four-year, $26 million offer "an insult" and "a slap in the face."

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
If the patriots feel like insulting me with a fat chunk of cash, I'm ready. Any day now... please? Just a little slap even?

Cade

edit: contrast with Pat Tillman, who was recently killed in Afghanistan. Some people understand what's important, and some don't. Pat did.

Pat Tillman

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
"isaacson haploid mere danger
professional discussant fetus neurosis
quotient carol diffract bridgehead erosible respect pillory bernadine nod been" - Anonymous spammer

And a quote with just as much intelligence from our president:
"My answer is bring them on." - Bush encouraging Iraqi militants to attack US troops

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Fred Sanford "Money can't buy love, but it can buy something that looks and acts just like it."

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
"You can see why guys admire Clinton. You have sex on the job, you tell lies, you cheat on the wife and you get away with it. Most guys can only dream about this." -- Jay Leno

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
"...and another thing, when I gun the motor I want people to think the world is coming to an end."

- Homer Simpson

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
And a quote with just as much intelligence from our president:
"My answer is bring them on." - Bush encouraging Iraqi militants to attack US troops
Right up there with:

"This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."

- George W. Bush

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Can't narrow it down Huggy Bear

Classic Corolla on Loveline:

Talking to Christa Miller, of the "Drew Carey Show":

CHRISTA: I like you, Adam, but I'm not sure exactly how. I can't put my finger on it.
ADAM: Really? I could let you put your finger on it out in the parking lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a "threesome" he once had:

"It was a foursome if you go by weight, but it was a two-and-a-half-some if you go by actual sexual activity."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking to a caller about paganism:

CALLER: I'm a witch.
ADAM: Well, the real question is, how fat are you?

After a caller referred to the ovaries as "ovals":

"That was like, gynecology meets ebonics. 'Gybonics.'"

To a male caller whose female friend has multiple-personality disorder:

CALLER: Her alter personality is called "Batman," and when she's around me, she says, "Batman wants you to go down."
ADAM: Next time she says that, say, "Comissioner Gordon wants you to blow me."

About whether using commercially sold pheromones can make someone more attractive:

"It's retarded logic. Listen, it may play some miniscule role, but it's not gonna override a big, fat ass and a bucked tooth."

To a female caller who wants to break up with her boyfriend:

CALLER: But he has a whole bunch of my stuff.
DREW: Well, go get it.
CALLER: But I don't want to call him, because then he'll think that I like him.
ADAM: Believe me, I've had many a woman call me to come get her crap, and I never thought for a second that she liked me. I could tell by the way she hurried out, slammed the door behind her, and never called again.

About a caller who can't get his wife pregnant for a second child:

"He probably got a raise at work, and he just finished paying off the truck. Listen, if you want to have a kid really quick, pull your front teeth out, start boozing, and take a shotgun to work so you get fired. Then you'll be getting your neighbor pregnant through the fence."

·
Registered
724 Posts
when in doubt i whip it out i got me a rock and roll band its a free for all. ted nugent i also like "your band is fantastic thats really what i think---by the way which ones pink? pink floyd there are to many great mark twain quotes to mention

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Graham Hill on Jim Clark

"In the cockpit, the excitement of racing lies in controlling the car within very fine limits. Motor racing is really a great balancing act, having the car broken away and drifting, doing exactly as you want it to and getting around corners as quickly as possible, knowing that you've done this and hoping that you've done it better than any other driver.

You aim at perfection, without ever actually achieving it. But every so often you can say, 'That's it. Now beat that, you bastards.' This is the essence of motor racing. In this Jimmy was unsurpassed in his era."

Graham Hill
World Champion 1962, 1968

1 - 13 of 13 Posts