The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
tonite at 10pm...with Greta Van Susteren! wow! what a story for her. :cool: strange really that he chose her show.

Please Brett, come back!!!!! We Vikings fans need you to return baby and throw a late game pick on our opener!!!!

:D

(reported by PFT at 3pm)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
THe Packers want to move on and Brett doesn't. Pretty simple story. Really, he could probably play for another team, but I hope he doesn't. One of the sorriest sights I've ever seen was Johnny U sitting on the bench as a thrid string QB for the Chargers, well past his prime. :(

·
Registered
431 Posts
Packers need to move on and see what they really have with A.Rogers (kid has been waiting 4 years now) and Favre needs to go to the Bears. :D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i applaud their stance. They've really decided to hold the line (you cant let one player run the team), of course theyve invested all offseason teaching the O to the kid, but still. The reality is they'll still sell out Lambeau every week regardless of who plays.

go vikings.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
THe Packers want to move on and Brett doesn't. Pretty simple story. Really, he could probably play for another team, but I hope he doesn't. One of the sorriest sights I've ever seen was Johnny U sitting on the bench as a thrid string QB for the Chargers, well past his prime. :(
ok but brett was very productive last year. what abt him says he needs to retire?
just because of his age rather than performance?

·
Registered
705 Posts
I hope that they release him and have the Vikes pick him up. The cheeseheads will never get over it!

(It will never happen, but one can dream...)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok but brett was very productive last year. what abt him says he needs to retire?
just because of his age rather than performance?
hey i think your avatar has the hots for my avatar. just saying. :p

go vikings!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Brett, what a mess you have created!!!! Let's see, he wants to be a starter. I know of two teams that will pass, Pats and Colts. I'm sure I can think of another 10-15 that would pass too.

So the team won't start him or release him. So now Brett either has to take a back up role, which he won't. Maybe he'll take Rogers on a hunting trip or motorcycling without a helmet and cut him off???!?! So what option does Brett have? Look for a trade. I guess the Packers would take a 7th round pick next season to get rid of this flip-flopper. Or bitch and moan to get released and that will only turn off the Packers die-hards.

Why won't the Packers release him? Is this a cap issue?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why won't the Packers release him? Is this a cap issue? >>> Bc they can extract value for him!! even say a third rounder.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts