The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FE Esprit for sale.
I have a 2004 Final Edition Esprit in Gunmetal Metallic with 13.7k miles on her.

I has all the service done and documented including a recent C service, it has the desired GTO Racing UK: bullet-proof transmission, (original UN1 Transmission is included ) fitted with new AP Twin disc clutch at the same time, Quaife LSD upgrade, BPE cat-delete pipes (sounds incredible), RC 550 injectors, Forge Dump Valves & Wastegate actuators and built in Turbo Timer.
Also had the calipers finished in Orange to make the car Pop.
Lotus 'Elige' steering wheel with airbag. This is now a well sorted and worry free classic exotic.
13.7k documented miles and in truly awesome condition. The best Esprit I've had ( 5 of them ).
$58,000 OBO

Car is located 1 hour north of NY City.

I think I am going to sell the FE Esprit and my Lambo Superleggera to get a McLaren Mp4-12C convertible.

Jim G
Cell: 914-329-3222

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sorry boyz :) Been extremely busy at work lately......

It's a November 2003 production date ( real 2004 FE ). 20th from last Esprit ever made, and last gunmetal metallic Esprit every made.

And of course I will give forum members a discount : )
:up:

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Friendly bump as I moved the thread and edited the title to reflect she's for sale, not just a feeler... And just a reminder that feeler threads aren't allowed :no:

·
Registered
978 Posts
You definitely have fine tastes in cars......been drooling over your SL. The Esprit is nice as well.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts
Very Nice !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts