The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeah. Ardent Red I was told.

Thanks Curt (Ascot Motors) & Clyde (LC USA) for hooking us up!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
WooHoo:D You Go Curt:D

:eek: Red was the LSS car, haven't seen that one yet. I wonder if they put it back to normal ride height so we can see what it will really look like:confused:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I may have to drive up there on Sat. the 21st. Keep us posted about the Elise there. I really need my fiance to sit in the passenger seat. She's only 5'1" and since the seat doesn't adjust at all, I have to be sure she'll be okay riding in the car. I can't imagine it being much fun for her if she only gets a faceful of aluminum dash and can't even see out the front of the car ... or if she can't brace herself for cornering because her legs can't press against anything.

She fits well into the Honda S2000, and I suspect that'll be what I end up with. I don't mind saving $14k either. Besides, I think my Ducati and the Lotus would be serving too much of the same purpose -- neither one is useful for anything other than a weekend tear around the backroads. I may need something that can at least travel 1000 miles reliably and with room for a bag or three.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Can someone confirm that the Elise will be there the whole time? I am thinking about going Sunday the 22nd. Also, if we can get some details in reference to being able to checking out the car up close and sitting in it.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
It would be nice to see different sized people getting in and out with the top on. Maybe someone will take their video camera.

·
Registered
431 Posts
This great news, now I dont have to drive all the way to Chicago to see one:) Anyone know if they will have the models, I would really like to see the different colors.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
You guys for the pittsburgh and Chi shows ought to plan an elisetalk get together like we did in LA>
Chris
Well, not *exactly* like we did.

(Thinking of the Pantry) :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Awesome news. I need to get myself up to PA and actually see the car that I am buying. Pittsburgh is about a 10 hour drive from Atlanta, right?

-Whit

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I spoke to Curt today. The car will be at the show for the duration of the show. The car likely will not be at Ascot after the show. I asked if I could sit in it, being a deposit holder at Ascot and Curt said it was fine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pittsburgh Show

Hey, for sure I'll be there! How does Sunday the 15th sound to others in the 'Burgh area? Or let's pick an evening and go have a beer afterwards. I don't think I can wait until late in the week!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts