The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been emailing Dimmitt to keep up on Elise news. They are telling me that they will have a Fed. car at the Festival of Speed in St. Pete Feb. 22. Dimmitt is sponsoring the event. When I get anymore details, I'll post them here.

"Festival of Speed: Feb. 22; exotic cars, motorcycles, offshore race boats and more; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Vinoy Park, between Fifth and Seventh avenues Northeast at the Bay, St. Petersburg; (352) 385-9450 or (813) 855-5553".

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dimmitt will have the car at least 2/22-2/28. It will be the green with hardtop.

When they call you to place your order, they are asking for a total of 5k for deposit.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, one last thing. The car won't be available to drive. :(

·
Registered
818 Posts
I wish it was the magnetic blue. Owell going to have to play in that one too!

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Did they say if the car is currently in Florida or going to any other dealers in the state afterwards? I guess its about time for me to make a trip to the "west coast. I've lived here 5 years and never been over there. Seems like all the roads in this state go North-South and not many go East-West.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xxxotic said:
Did they say if the car is currently in Florida or going to any other dealers in the state afterwards? I guess its about time for me to make a trip to the "west coast. I've lived here 5 years and never been over there. Seems like all the roads in this state go North-South and not many go East-West.
Sorry, I'm not sure where the car is or will be going. Next time I am in contact with the dealership, I'll ask.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Is this definite? I would much rather go to FL than PA. The site does say lotus will be there... but the Elise?

Thats a long drive for me if nothing is certain.

-Whit

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zcar222 said:
Is this definite? I would much rather go to FL than PA. The site does say lotus will be there... but the Elise?

Thats a long drive for me if nothing is certain.

-Whit
Yes, it's definite as far as I was told by the guy that runs Dimmitt, as of last weekend. Here's a link I keep current for Lotus events in the Tampa area if you need more details.
http://tbas2k.com/fgcl/Lotusevents.htm

·
Registered
521 Posts
Well if it's for sure I'll probably drive up there to check it out. I saw plenty in Europe, but I'm always willing to look some more. Especially if it really is the Fed version.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts